Saturday, May 9, 2009
UNIVERSITY OF DELHI PG (M.Tech ) Admission
Duration : 3 Years Course
Bulletin of Information can be obtained from the following website or in personfrom the “Office Incharge, Room No. 189, Multistoryed Building, II Floor, Dept.of Physics & Astrophysics, University of Delhi, Delhi–110 007, (Monday–Friday) between 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM. From May 11 – June 5 , 2009.
1. A Candidate seeking admission to this course must qualify the Joint Admission Test to M.Sc. (JAM) Physics 2009 for admission to M.Sc. and other post-B.Sc.programs, conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) http://jam.iitkgp.ac.in/
2. Minimum educational qualifications for the course is same as in JAM (Physics) -2009: Bachelor’s degree with Physics as a subject for at least two years/four semesters and Mathematics for at least one year/two semesters. 60% aggregatemarks for General Category & 55% for all reserved categories.
3. Final selection will be done on the basis of an Interview.
4. Candidates selected for this course will be provided a scholarship of Rs. 3000/-per month and are likely to be sent to reputed Universities/Institutes in France & USA for dissertation /Course work.
5. University of Delhi will make all the necessary arrangements for the trip, and will also bear the financial costs.
Further details will be available on website www.du.ac.in