AIEEE ADMISSSION NOTICE - 2012
Last date for registration (on line) filling of Application Form 31.12.2011
Last date for receipt of confirmation page in the CBSE Office : 05.01.2012
Types of Questions
Physics , Chemistry &
Objective Type Questions with equal weightage
of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
Mathematics – Part I
Aptitude Test – Part II &
Drawing Test – Part III
Objective Type Questions
Objective Type Questions
Questions to test drawing aptitude
REQUIREMENT OF PAPERS / APTITUDE TEST
B.E. / B. Tech
Paper – 1
B. Arch. / B. Planning
Paper – 2
DATES OF EXAMINATION (Paper-I )B.E./B.Tech. only)
7-5-2012 to 26-05-2012
a) Entry in the Examination Hall
b) Last entry in the Examination Hall
c) Test commences
d) Test concludes
TIME SCHEDULE FOR OFF LINE EXAMINATION (PAPER/PEN TEST)
DATES OF EXAMINATION
a) Entry in the Examination Hall
b) Distribution of Test Booklet
c) Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/opened to take out the Answer Sheet
d) Last entry in the Examination Hall
e) Test commences
f) Test concludes
1. Candidates should apply for AIEEE 2012 ‘Online’ only both for Offline Examination (Paper/Pen Test) as well as Online Examination (Computer Based Test).
• Candidates must follow instructions strictly as given on the AIEEE website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
• After successful filling of online form a confirmation page will be generated for each and every candidate bearing his/her entire information as filled by him/her and a unique registration no. which candidate can use in future correspondence. This confirmation page will work as application form for the candidate.
• Candidates must keep a photocopy of the confirmation page for use wherever and whenever required.
• Please ensure before mailing the application that:-
• The candidate has signed the Confirmation Page at one specified place;
• The confirmation page bears signature of the Father/Guardian
• The candidate has put left hand thumb impression at the specified place failing which candidature will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
• Recent passport size two photographs taken on or after 1st October, 2011, one pasted in the space marked for it and one duly attested by the Principal/Head of institution where the candidate is studying in class XII/Passed XII or by Gazetted officer.
• Candidate appearing for both the courses of B.E/B. Tech and B. Arch/B. Planning together and candidates opted centre in foreign country, have to pay fee as per clause 9.2 of this booklet.
• The application (Confirmation page) is dispatched by Registered/Speed Post only;
• The Confirmation Page sent by courier shall not be accepted and rather rejected.
• The Confirmation Page sent/dispatched through the coaching centre will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
• The use of address of any coaching centre/coaching institution is strictly prohibited, if any body use the address of any
coaching centre/institution his/her Confirmation Page will be rejected.
2. FOR ON-LINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION AT AIEEE WEBSITE http://www.aieee.nic.in/
Online submission of application may be made by accessing the AIEEE website http://www.aieee.nic.in/. The candidate should supply all
details while filling up the Online Form. Candidates are required to take a print of the Online Application after successful submission of
data. The print out of the computer generated Confirmation page, complete in all respect should be sent to the Joint Secretary(AIEEE),
Central Board of Secondary Education, P.S.1-2, Institutional Area, Patparganj, I.P. Extn., Delhi-110092 by Speed Post/Registered Post only. Candidates should pay the fee as mentioned in para 9.2. The fee could be remitted in the following ways:
a. By credit/debit card, or
b. Through Demand Draft which should be drawn in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi drawn in any Nationalized Bank payable at Delhi. Write your name, address, registration number (as given on confirmation page) and paper opted on the back of the Demand Draft.
Candidates submitting application online are required :
- To retain photocopy of computer generated confirmation page with Registration No.
- The candidate can get his/her confirmation page after confirmation of fee by bank or CBSE for that the candidate can check the
status of receipt of fee by entering Regn. No. Name & date of birth.
More information and instructions for filling-in the Online Application Form would be made available on the http://www.aieee.nic.in/ from
15.11.2011 to 31.12.2011.
Candidates must ensure that the Confirmation Page along with original Demand Draft should reach to the Board on or before the last date i.e. 05.01.2012. Even after the successful submission of Online Application within due date, if the Confirmation Page does not reach the Board on or before the last date or reaches without the requisite fee, the Confirmation Page of the candidate will be treated as cancelled. The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the Online Form. On submission of detail, a confirmation page with Registration Number shall be generated. Candidates are required to take print out of
confirmation page and paste photograph, put left hand thumb impression, sign in the space earmarked for the purpose and write down the residential address with PIN code.
3. Information regarding receipt of applications in the AIEEE Unit of the CBSE will be put on the website http://www.aieee.nic.in/. The candidates can check the receipt of their Application Number on the website (after 30 days of last date for receipt of Confirmation Page in CBSE office i.e. 05.01.2012). Candidates whose particulars do not appear on the website from 01.02.2012 onwards may write to the Joint
Secretary, AIEEE Unit, and forward a photocopy of the Confirmation Page, proof of payment of fees, the Demand Draft or any other mode of payment and two passport size photographs (as pasted on the Confirmation Page) up to 28.02.2012.
4. In case the Admit Card is not received by 6th April, 2012 the candidates should write/contact the CBSE between 7th April, 2012 to 21st April, 2012 giving details of the Post Office, date of dispatch, original receipt of postal dispatch, Photostat copy of the Confirmation Page, two photographs (as pasted on the Confirmation Page one is duly attested as mentioned in para 2 above), and proof regarding
remittance of fee.
5. Candidate must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over. Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the examination in any case.
6. Candidate applying B.E./B.Tech only or B.Arch/B. Planning only or B.E. Tech and B.Arch/B.Planning together are required to pay the fees as per clause 9.2 of Information Bulletin.
Address for sending complete Confirmation Page and clarification, if any :-
The Joint Secretary (AIEEE Unit), Telephone : 011-22239177-80, Extn. 110, 151 & 157
Central Board of Secondary Education, 011-22246095, 22246087
PS 1-2 Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110092. Fax : 011-22246095, 22235775
For Complete details visit - http://aieee.nic.in/