All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Test-2012 (AIPGDET 2012) / AIPGDET 2012Download Brochure
Consortium Of Self Financed Dental Colleges, Gandhinagar, Gujarat has invited applications for admission to various Post Graduate Dental Courses of the following member colleges through All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Test-2012 (AIPGDET 2012) on 05th February 2012:
* Ahmedabad Dental College & Hospital, Gandhinagar (ADC)
* College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Bopal, Ahemdabad (CDS)
* Karnavati School of Dentistry, Uvarsad, Gandhinagar (KSD)
* M.P. Patel Dental College & Dental Hospital, Vadodara (MPD)
* Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital, Visnagar (NPD)
COURSES & COLLEGES: The Entrance Test is going to be conducted for the following Post Graduate Courses:
1. Oral Medicine & Radiology: ADC & KSD (subject to DCI renewal)
2. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery: ADC (subject to DCI renewal)
3. Oral Pathology & Microbiology: ADC & KSD (subject to DCI renewal)
4. Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics: ADC & KSD (subject to DCI renewal)
5. Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics: ADC & KSD (subject to DCI renewal)
6. Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridge: ADC & KSD (subject to DCI renewal)
7. Periodontology: ADC & KSD (subject to DCI renewal)
8. Pedodontics: ADC (subject to DCI renewal)
* The candidate must be an Indian national.
* The candidate must have passed BDS examination from a recognized Dental College and should be registered with Dental Council of India after having completed one year of rotating internship.
* The candidate undergoing one year rotating internship training and likely to obtain final registration certificate from the Dental Council on or before 15th April 2012 can also appear for the entrance test. Such candidates will be required to submit a certificate from the Principal/Dean of the college regarding the likely date of completion of their rotating internship training, failing which their application will be treated as incomplete and shall be rejected
APPLICATION FORM: The brochure and application form are available for Rs. 4500/- (Form Fee: Rs. 1500/- + Entrance Test Fee: Rs. 3000/-). This is payable in cash at the Consortium Office, C/o Ahmedabad Dental College & Hospital Vivekanand Society, Nr. Science City Bhadaj-Ranchhod Pura Road, Santej.Ta: Kalol. Distt: Gandhinagar.
or by Demand Draft drawn in favor of "Consortium of Self Financed Dental Colleges" of nationalized/scheduled bank payable at Ahmedabad.
The candidate should write his/her name and address on the reverse side of the demand draft. A candidate desirous of appearing for All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Test of this Consortium will be required to submit the application in the prescribed form along with attested copies of the documents in support of applications.
The form can also be downloaded from: http://www.csfdcguj.in/images/AIPGDET%202012-Form.pdf
The downloaded form is to be submitted along with demand draft of Rs. 4500/- (Form Fee: Rs. 1500/- + Entrance Test Fee: Rs. 3000/-) drawn in favor of "Consortium of Self Financed Dental Colleges" of nationalized/scheduled bank payable at Ahmedabad along with attested copies of the documents in support of applications. The candidate should write his/her name and address on the reverse side of the demand draft.
The last date of availability and receipt of completed application form along with the requisite documents and entrance test fees at the office of Consortium is upto 5 pm on 20th January 2012 and with late fee of Rs. 1000/- upto 5 pm on 25th January 2012.
It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that his/her application reaches the office of the Consortium within the specified time &date.
The attested copies of the following documents must be submitted along with the application form for the entrance test and the originals must be submitted at the time of counseling:
* Birth Certificate
* First, Second, Third and Final BDS Examination Marks Statement
* Rotating Internship Training Completion Certificate
* Letter from Dean/Principal indicating the likely date of completion of Rotating
* Internship Training (If applicable)
* Registration Certificate issued by State or Central Council
* Bonafide Certificate from the Dean/Principal of the college (If applicable)
For details, logon to: http://www.csfdcguj.in/images/AIPGDET2012-Brochure.pdf